View Single Post
Old 2006-07-22, 20:01   Link #403
molitar

Ok the mangaka was a sick bastard is my only opinion. Kill everyone off for no real reason. With all the stupid talking Third did he could of climbed up Thor just like Thor said to and than pulled Thor back up. No he shoots himself.. what a stupid unrealistic move when a better move is available.

Than second one for Tiz to die.. that was so unrealistic because Zagi was someone who wouldn't of just stood there waiting to get shot he would of dodged he survived all this time and it was in his genes to survive and fight. He was a survivor and a well trained fighter and he could dodge look how he dodged Thor during his battle with him. They were on the constant edge with survival with plants that would attack suddenly without warning and he is going to stand there while a guy yells at him before shooting him.. what a laugh... He would of not just stood there so another dumb sick ending by a mangaka artist who just wanted a bitter end. As well as Tiz survival instinct would not been over rode to rescue someone she did not deeply care for either if she died protecting Thor than that would of been another story.

It was great all the way to episode 11 than it went to crap if any of what happened in 11 happened in earlier episodes I wouldn't of even watched it.

Now can someone explain how the balls were suppose to accelerate the rotation of the planet.. and what exactly would that accomplish besides killing off all life? The ending was so rushed I didn't understand half of what was going on.