View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 19:24   Link #73
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
NO, its means that You don’t like what the Manga has showed you, and thus try say some parts don’t count.
You are crazy high on something... You are quit to assume that I don't like what the manga has showed me be cause I say it doesn't count as evidence?

Quote:
I did answer it, you just deny those, Just as Itachi Genjutsu is the strongest, if there is any other genjutsu stronger than that that’s something that has not been shown, and if its never been shown, Itachi will remain the Strongest genjutsu. Because every fact is made as to the current info we have, not the Info that is not presented to us, in this case Assumptions and Inventions.
Itachi's genjutsu is the strongest that we have seen so far but we don't know if the other person Itachi is referring to is stronger...

Quote:
Yes it is to good enough with you, as what you said is something that could be right, or it could be wrong, however Right now, it is wrong given that what Have been shown so far is that he is the best, you just wont accept that his tactics are the best, you don’t accept that his IQ level is superior, You wont accept that kakashi was Surprised at Shikamaru level of creating tactics, those facts are irrelevant, and So you go on.
Who are you to dictate what is good enough for me? If it is not good enough for me then it is not good enough for me! I won't accept just yet that his tactics are the best, I won't accept just yet that his IQ lvl is superior (but close...IQ isn't everything though), I do accept that Kakashi was surprised but being surprised means what???

Quote:
Now question, If kakshi is a better tactician Why Was Shikamaru the one that made the plan and not Kakashi? After all Kakshi Have the same level of tactic, and With his Experience.
Well... this was Shikamaru's fight (and his team)... Duh!

Quote:
As In fact Kakshi Said he had a Brain like Shikamaru, but The Chapter were Kakshi Was surprised about SHika Strat showed you he was wrong about it, as if He knew Shikamarus Level of Intelligence, he should had not been surprised about Shika devising that plan.
Means that he was surprised! thats it! Doesn't mean Shika is better!

Quote:
No it doesn’t, but in this case Kakshi hasn’t been praised for it, So, using your logic we have to discard any Tactics kakshi have done, and part from the fact that Kakashi has not been said to be a excellent tactician, So in fact, kakshi could be as good as Naruto at tactics, because, hey, The fights that has happened cant be used.
That is to be expected of Kakashi, he is a Jounin. Does your parents still praise you when you count 1 to 10? lol
Some things require comon sense. Use it! It's good.

Last edited by chuckcsf; 2007-01-29 at 19:36.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote