View Single Post
Old 2009-07-31, 04:35   Link #292
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I think they're assholes.

(This is proof that truth is subjective, as our opinions differ.)
Aahhhh... but "geniuses" and "assholes" are not mutually exclusive. It's quite possible to be both - perhaps both you and resoLv777 are seeing but one side of the objective truth... I go back to my previous hope that KyoAni and/or Kadokawa are ran by pure evil genius' that are deliberately trying to kill this anime... and are quite efficient at doing so.

In complete seriousness, though, I tend to agree with you.

I'm going to watch this episode later today, and try to demonstrate to those who actually support this crap that us "haters" who apparently aren't "level headed" can play the minutia game as well. In my mind, actually enjoying endless repetition (tiny little differences don't overcome the overarching plot similarity) isn't exactly a sign of being level headed, but to each their own...

Still doesn't mean that I'm going to vote this any higher than a 5, though - and it only gets that high if the artwork/animation quality simply blows me out of my seat and the dialogue has changed substantially. Chances are I'll be voting this an 1 or a 2 after I watch this episode.