View Single Post
Old 2003-12-07, 12:36   Link #11
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Man, if it was me in Naruto's shoes with the Kyubi, I would have seriously dropped those mist nins without so much as batting an eye. Naruto is too soft on people. We're talking life and death. IF it's not life and death I would have just beat them up and left them to lie. If they would have come after me with intent to kill, I would have left a trail of bodies. Plain and simple. It's not cruel. IT's called survival. Kill or be killed. But I guess that's kind of what makes Naruto cool. He's more willing to be your friend if he can than try to kill you. Look what he did to Haku.
At that point Naruto still couldn't utilize Kyubi's Chakra. Later in the series when he used Kyubi's chakra, he had no control over it. Just recently Jiraiya showed how to tap into Kyubi's chakra by exausting his own. I had my laugh . I probably would do the same with a Kyubi in me. But those qualities are found in Oro and Itachi who kill without thinking twice and Naruto-fans dont like them much. Pity, our heroes always have to be kind and caring and eager to save life. Haku is an exception. That guy was hot (99% fans, one time or other thought he was a girl). Even Kyubi didnt want to be a part of killing Haku. Why otherwise Kyubi lost control over Naruto when the mask came off of Haku?
Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki
But since then Naruto has gone through a whole lot more and many of these situations where he hasn't killed have proved successful. Though, especially with what's going on with the manga now, this question will eventually have to become a reality to Naruto and it's something he will decide and he might not encounter a similar situation as he did with Haku. Also, if he does, what toll would it take on him? I don't see him becoming another Vash, as from Trigun and I don't see him handling it as Shinji from Evanegelion did. He won't give up his dream, but I think that the rose colored glass won't look as rosy as before.
I like speculation. To me, it lies entirely in the hands of the animators. Face it, there have been many inconsistancy (small one so far) in the stories so far which is confusing to many. Naruto is willing to kill and he has to know he can kill. He is a ninja in the Naruto Universe for triumph sake where "survival of the fittest" is DA RULE. I am still confused about why Naruto would kill Haku, just because he was "begging" Naruto? May be the animators tried to show our noble hero's giant heart who mercy-kills (Euthinasia?) if he sees you are suffering from the inside. Anyway, Naruto with a Kyubi inside is a freaking time bomb which will burst eventually and when that happen (my fingers are crossed behind my back) prepare for some major blood bath. Oro and Itachi will turn good guys seeing what evil truy is and dedicate their life picking flowers and baking cookies along with Sakura and Ino for Lee and Sasuke.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote