View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 20:01   Link #3102
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Vena: back in episode 1 didn't Kagura/Mithra smell Mikono from far way before she and Amata got in the vector?
Yes he did. He smelled her before she got into the vector and he also commented on the smell of the women and Aquarion. When it comes to Aquarion he smiles and says something like "that's what that smell was"

according to the official site, it's Mithra Gnis, the name of his mech is Mithra Gnis

Does anyone know the name of Kagura's theme song. He has own, it's played in episode 6 when he cock-blocks and in 11 when he PROVES he's Apollon. Anyone?

Lol Vena fail Aquarion is Aquarion Gephard...it looks like Omega, Delta and Alpha from the Wings of Betrayal OVA 1....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I think you guys are over-optimistic if you expect Kagura to have some sort of brutal enlightment that his nose was wrong all along next episode, and decide to abduct Zessica or Shushu instead of Mikono.

It makes no sense with what has been building up.

Dramatically speaking it would be incredibely underwhelming (especially ShushuXD).
So true . ShuShu is anti AmataXMikono that just cracks me up. He was like "SHE'S NOT YOURS GET OFF!!!"

but yeah and who called Zessica a bitch? I didn't see that, if anything people don't like her morose behavior as of late but no one thinks she's a bitch.

I am hoping that Mikono does a personlity transfer and Sylvie comes out while interacting with Kagura. I also think the true Aquarion will be shown this time. The "Legendary BEAST" Aquarion. I am hoping Kagura will call out to Sylvie...man THAT would just make my YEAR!!!! Did Shrade get a haircut? Is Fudo blind? I like how Shrade is going to join the fight. It's kind of nostalgic with my being sure he's Sirius (I SAID I'M SURE...ME NOT IT'S BEEN PROVEN) and damn sure Kagura is Apollo and seeing them fight will make me lol like it used to.

I for one am glad Kagura is Apollo because I was damn mad that he was replaced as main character in HIS story by some sniveling little upstart---even if I like Amata more than I did that damn loli in DTB S2...way more. I like him, I think he's cute, just as support and not a main character. It's like Ohma Shuu and Shion all over again (NezumiXShion )
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote