View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 03:02   Link #4129
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
^he didn't get any authority from athena someone just troll you and I will not tell who spread it
Probably Kadi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
also did he have other authority beside that 3?
If he had, I would not have talked about how he need more authorities than the Persian Warlord.He couldn't even beat the Black Prince even in Berserk form, what hope does he have against the Last King? More or less, there's simply way too many flaws with the Persian Warlord. Not only does it have too many limitations, but some of the abilities are weaker in comparison to what might have been standalone authorities. In addition to that, since all these abilities derives from a single origin, a single attribute, a deity who can negate this can easily k.o Godou(like Perseus and a certain goddess I have named earlier) if they had fought without holding back, without waiting for Godou to go kissu-kissu.Even if Godou has knowledge of a particular god, there are ways in which that god can counter the sword. Godou both lost and almost did again against two goddesses in vol 9 and 10 because of this.Right now, there's only two options left for Godou:1.Find a way and remove restrictions and limitations on his authority. 2. Get a new one. His laid back lifestyle of I don't wanna be stronger and only wanted to be normal is seriously annoying.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-09-24 at 03:54.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote