View Single Post
Old 2006-04-01, 21:36   Link #35
SA10
NHK Victim

Send a message via Yahoo to SA10
I was actually a little suprised when people (Asuta, Tomari) were assuming Hazumu would end up with a guy. A change of body structure (which Vexx described very eloquently I might add) didn't, at least in my assumptions, alter Hazumu's sexual orientation.

But I suppose Tomari was going on social assumtions (is lesbianism still that taboo in this day and age?) and Asuta was going on wishful thinking...

ALOT of wishful thinking i might add...

I find myself very amused by Asuta, but they could have made his character at least have had his dilemma of lusting after a former guy and close friend last more than half an episode... (a fanservice beach episode at that) it kinda cheapened their friendship as it was before the crash, at least in my opinion.

Hazumu clearly has speech patterns reminicient of a boy, and has NO interest in males, as much as Asuta would like it to be otherwise, so he'll just hilariously keep butting his head against the proverbial wall while we all sit back and chuckle to ourselves: "Oh, Asuta, will you never learn?"