View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 14:19   Link #13
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Oh my..... this is NICE!

I was disgusted with the idea that Sasuke was going to willingly give up his body to Oro in order to beat Itachi.

This new plot twist is wonderful, it will breath life into the series!

Sasuke looks like he is ready to go all out. He has is Sharingan on, the curse seal activated and has already drawn first blood on a bed ridden Oro.

But I don't think he'll be able to defeat Orochimaru. Oro said that Sasuke is stronger than he was at the same age. But that does not translate into stronger than he is now.

Oro might be in a weakened state but the odds are stacked against Sasuke. Kabuto for one is just around the corner, surely ready to assist Orochimaru and that curse seal was meant to hone Sasuke's power not give him an edge over Oro. Oro could just do to him what he did to Anko in the forest.

The next chapter should be great. If Sasuke loses I think he may still attempt to flee.

I was interested to know that Kakashi would have used the Mangekyo Sharingan (are they ever going to explain how he got that thing?!) on Kakuzu.

It's a good thing they mentioned that but I think he was getting beat on too easily and if he was truely going to die, surely he would have used it.

I wonder where the manga goes from here. There are still a few more duos yet to be introduced from Akatsuki. Team Kakashi seems to be resting up a bit and Sasuke looks like he is satisfied with Oro's training and ready to go out on his own.