View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 12:33   Link #110
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
It won't be a clip show, it'll probably be like the single FMA recap episode with him on the jeep. There'll be like 4-5 minutes of flashback, but the narrative will move forward and most of the episode will be brand new.
Makes sense to me, considering who's directing 00. And I do hope that's the case, though at this point the fear of 16 being a simple rehash clip show should be put to rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
You'd think that if the episode IS indeed going to be full of content, they'd at least NOT make the magazine spoiler sound like it's one... I mean, they DO want people to watch the show, right?
You do realize magazine spoilers are only piecemeal summaries that only paints the episode in the vaguest and shortest of descriptions? There have been magazine spoilers for other series where the summary events of one episode turn out to occur in the previous or next episode, and some never happen at all (for 00, there's the spoiler of Nadleeh "nimbly dodging" Taozi's shots... when in the actual episode it just stood there and shoots).

While the magazine summary spoilers are nice for hype and keeping speculation and excitement going, it's best not to rely on them too much for predicting the outcome of the actual event.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote