View Single Post
Old 2008-01-19, 14:58   Link #119
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wing0 View Post
i have to agree with what u said entirely...

well its not as one sided i suppose

its a shame that the battle turned to be such one-sided, and why the hell did CB NOT DO ANYTHING to kyrios to prevent what happened to alleujah? i mean hrl made their adj to soma's MS right away and alleujah just sits there and lets it happen time and time again. If alleujah didnt screw up (sumiragi claimed that it's the KEY ms for the plan E2 some reason) when escaping i would say they wouldnt have lost this battle imo. Or maybe not xD this ep is to prove that gundams are not in god-mode
The gundams are still rather close to god-mode...but their pilots are very much not. Had this been S Freedom, I Justice, and the Akatsuki (well actually akatsuki's armor wouldn't be much good when the 3 powers don't have beam tech ) then the grunts woulda gotten ohnoes pwnt.

I guess this is the first time we have seen the semi-successful implementation of the grunt pile driver...

"Throw enough grunts at the problem and it'll go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer grunts."

That said, why did Hallelujah decide to recede after he came out?

I can't wait until next week...Neena Neena Neena!