View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 01:59   Link #3025
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Comar: I am not that far updated on Negi to understand what your plans are, but should be ok.

Been a while Satty!

And in other news I finally worked out what to do, and dropped the caste system, replacing it with bloodlines, each with different characteristics and hence roles they play:

Kor (Wind) and Shas (Fire) pedigrees may have slightly differing doctrines for the pursuit of prey, but they all have bigger physique and endurance, and so are the traditional hunter lines. They make excellent rangers and warriors.

Por (Water) and Fio (Earth) pedigrees may be smaller in size, but are talented in softer skills, the former producing the best rogues and liaisons officers, the latter being better at professions, agriculture and cottage industry.

Aun (Wilds) are even larger than the Shas. They straddle both soft and hard worlds in terms of skills. However, they are masters of neither worlds, and their greater humanity makes them reproduce much slower, resulting in their numbers being far fewer. The Aun are the only wolves with magical blood and spiritual insight, and so as shamans they are the leaders of the werewolves.

And so, the naming system changes:

Aun'la'Kouya would then notate family name, level of proficiency, then finally the individual's name.

EDIT: Went back to basics, and gave Anna to another family instead. No more castes and stuff, Aun is their family name, pack is small, keep it simple and...

...Princess Anna x Kouya x Kero-hime rabu triangle.

Of course I'm keeping the castes and stuff for in case Ken gives us the short stick in resolving the Chao problem unsatisfactorily, where I'll righteously throw my ideas back in and kick off Hitsuzen my way.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-07-27 at 06:04.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote