View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 06:08   Link #3026
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for The Dawn of a New Era:
Somehow my mind kept translating Captain Schattenman's name. XD 'Captain Treasureman' has a bit of a piratish ring.

Alexander should get along great with Uomo.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ezekiel "Zirnitra" Ackerson:

Spoiler for Rena "Karewit" Ackerson:
I'll have to admit, when the name 'Rena' popped up I half expected to see Rena Sayers. Though that's mostly my fault for watching too much S.ifr.

Quote:
Spoiler for The History of the Ackersons:

Zirnitra: "It begins..."
I see, experimental subjects. Well, we know the TSAB High Council definetely wasn't beyond this, so it makes perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That was my brainwave!

However, I replaced bows and crossbows with rifles, submachineguns and other modern weapons because they were much more easily bought from the black market via Shoran rogues who can transform into and disguise themselves as humans easily. Melee weapons are harder to procure as they have to be obtained from the magical black markets.

This led to a divergence in combat preference amongst the warriors and hunters. The old-school preferred shorter ranged weapons like SMGs and handguns as secondary arms to their fists, claws, fangs or any melee weapon they can get their hands/paws on. The more humanized ones preferred long-ranged weapons and hit and run. These are the Fire and Air hunter castes.

The Aun command great respect and reverence amongst the Shoran because of their gift of insight, and the ability to speak with and honor the elements directly; only they have any magical ability apart from transformation.
Up till here, it makes sense.

Quote:
Therefore, wolves still are shamanistic, but its due to availability that their weapons have changed. This was why I felt if they had contact with Chao, they could solve their weapons shortage.
This doesn't. Why would Chao be able to solve their weapon shortage better then the black market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
The Negihaverse may actually cut off and diverge after the Chao arc, with the Magic World Arc not coming in to play until around StrikerS.
Not advisable. In fact, very not advisable. Making the Mundus Magicus arc post-strikers means that there is a gap close to five years between the Chao arc and the Mundus Magicus arc, how would you explain why Negi waited five whole years before continuing to search for his father? Not to mention another tiny detail you seem to have overlooked: Everyone will have graduated by then. Class 2A will be no more. And not only would the Negima crew break up, but Nanoha, Hayate and Fate would be working full-time in the TSAB by then, further breaking down the fusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Not a certainty, just a possibility, as I'd like to be able to work with solid facts about the questions introduced during the current arc, like what exactly Fate's motives are, who his partners in crime are, etc. I plan on having Fate be one of the recurring Big Bads along with Original JS and Cyphus Kane, but I need more information on him before I make any real movements in any direction.
Ahh, nostalgia. Welcome to the feeling many of us had when we were playing around in the OC-thread when StrikerS was still airing. The threat that anything we wrote down could be rendered inacurate by the next episode... Ah, I missed this thrill.

Quote:
EDIT: Went back to basics, and gave Anna to another family instead. No more castes and stuff, Aun is their family name, pack is small, keep it simple and...

...Princess Anna x Kouya x Kero-hime rabu triangle.
Very good. Scrapping unneeded complications to make the profiles flow better. I'm proud of you.

And be very very carefull with what you do with Chao, Kha. Chao is my favourite character in the Negimaverse, and you know how protective I can get where the lore of my favourite characters is concerned.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote