View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 07:17   Link #3029
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Very good. Scrapping unneeded complications to make the profiles flow better. I'm proud of you.
I basically went, "If I were Ken Akamatsu, what would I do?"

Do something deep, with loads of service thrown in.

And so, I did. This was the original script of Kouya's, just a handful of wandering wolves holed up in the Library. However, what I didn't like about Kouya was that he was one lucky Hanyou. No prejudice, doting mother, close-knit clan, a rare talent and is kept by his dream girl as a pet.

Turns out I needn't have worried; that script was good until I started talking aobut Shamanism and realizing links to 40K... @.@

Throw all that 40K away, keep the core shaman, then add more fun. I recalled the school had a big forest full of eerie rumors; what better to still another pack of well-to-do werewolves there? Plus I had a lot of fun crafting Anna (after somebody protested about being left out. >.>), and the chance of a triangle would be very Ken-like.

And the large density of werewolves could then be a secondary reason why Eva was sealed in Mahora, but that's just a random thought. ^^;;;

Now the only problem is to think of what Kouya wears fresh out of transformation... What would you call the leather pants that a Red Indian Brave would wear? And that necklace made out of bones? And when I say "Blue-fur poncho", what kind of an image do you get? ^^;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And be very very carefull with what you do with Chao, Kha. Chao is my favourite character in the Negimaverse, and you know how protective I can get where the lore of my favourite characters is concerned.
Then I'll just ask one question:
Spoiler for The Million Dollar Question:
Think about it.

And of all the screwed up Khrack, I hope at least Keroko x Chao semi-yuri survived.