View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 12:50   Link #3036
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Keroko knocked some sense into me.
Indeed, I need to give Cadia-tan some attention as well, lest I become alienated from her.
Just a little post every few days will do. I usually do a little evening post whenever I'm busy.

Quote:
Keroko: Second closest Ace to Grandis. Keroko starts off hostile at first because of GenerationS, but they become really, really great buddies as time passes. So much so that there'll be Kerondis crack to fly around...>:3 (That's fine, right, Keroko?^^;; )
Sure. Jealous Hayate scenarios are already spawning. :3

Quote:
Tesla: An eventual buddy as well?:P (Need your input, Keroko... ><)
... I can't see Tesla and Grandis beyond the 'friends' level myself.

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!

Y-YES MA'A-err, SIR!!!
(Gah...>.> I got trapped...)

(You're right. I guess I will now. I miss being here. Thanks, Keroko.)
Good, now remember it.

Quote:
I'd also attribute it a bit to how you cared for Kha here in OCT for the past few weeks. Good job!
All part of the job.

Quote:
It's good to see this side of Keroko once in a while...
Just like the old days, ne, Kha?
And what side would that be, dear Aaron?

Quote:
Complicated indeed...:/

Though introducing sudden connections isn't really that hard. Akamatsu tends to make a number of sudden connections, after all. >:3
Yeah, but all of them have at least some explanation. I just need to find a good one for Keroko and Chao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'll play devil's advocate and say Tesla has a bicker-ish relationship with Grandis. (final say is of course Keroko's. ^^)
Nah, Aurion already fills that role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Ah-haha... No worries, its nothing major yet. So far its:

"Princess" Anna likes Kouya and tries many ways to kidnap/dognap him, but Kouya is more interested in Nodoka and prefers to hang around her. At the same time, Nodoka is infatuated in Negi and fails to notice the few times Kouya transforms to approach her until much later, either Kyoto or earlier. Meanwhile, Kouya doesn't want to hurt Anna's feelings and opts to dodge her if possible. And to add to his confusion, he recently has been receiving visions about a red-headed princess and juggles watching out for the Library Exploration Club with searching for this mystery girl...

...then comes the heartbreaker moment where Kouya finally gathers his wits to confess, only to walk into Nodoka kissing Negi at the Festival ...

...not as tangled as I am at full creation power, but I hope this works so far, so I can factor in Keroko in future.
Just gimme a profile so I can see if I can fit Kouya in as a romantic love interest for Keroko to begin with.

Quote:
I recalled there was a name for it... Dreamcatcher?
... Dreamcatchers aren't exactly made out of bones, Kha.

Quote:
No, no, no... I mean, bright blue on brown tanned gear is... -worthy.
I just came from a LARP where a whole group of people were wearing that patern. All of them were shamans. Twitchworty? Not to me.

Quote:
...however, it seems that Clerics can't escape Gunmetal Grey, like how Kerokos can't dodge Chaos Black.
There is no Keroko that doesn't wear black. The red hair may change (some anime don't have wild colors, in which case Keroko's hair color reverts to a more 'normal' color depending on the anime) but Keroko always wears black. :3

Quote:
It's a rather hard concept to grasp. Took me lots of research to understand what CLAMP says, and frankly once you do its really illuminating.
Enlighten me.

Quote:
...gweh?! What do you mean; she wasn't in the class at the start of Negima and only joins at Kyoto, or just shafted until Kyoto arc?

Cos I was working from the latter idea, and so she'd hang out with (but isn't part of, so Chao wouldn't draft her in) the Engineering club, and then make cameos along with Chao and Hakase until the time for them to take center-stage. If its the former then... NOT AS PLANNED!
Negi and co encounter an amnesia suffering Keroko during the Kyoto arc. Monkey girl launches another attack, Chamo convinces Keroko and Negi to make a pactio, Negi promises to help Keroko with her memory, they fling some excuse together that Keroko is a late-ariving transfer student and Keroko becomes an inoficial class 2A student. When they get back, the headmaster informs them that he could find no sources of a person named Keroko Georashi ( which becomes not surprising in hindsight, concidering she wasn't even born on this world) and decides to make the 'fake' transfer temporarily official untill Keroko gets her memory back.

Quote:
I see--

Zwei: ONIII-TAAAN!!!!

*is glomped*

...something didn't change though.
Trust me, you won't get rid of that. Ever.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote