View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 20:28   Link #3039
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Just gimme a profile so I can see if I can fit Kouya in as a romantic love interest for Keroko to begin with.
One thing I like about Kouya is that he's a clean sheet.

Profile coming soon, only problem is, I can't think of a name for his Pactio, nor his Artefact. And worst of all, I only have an idea of what happens to him in Kyoto arc and the Book of Knowledge arc. Mostly shafted.

Quote:
... Dreamcatchers aren't exactly made out of bones, Kha.
And isn't worn like what I thought it was. Ah well, I can add that to his otherwise plain fur poncho.

Quote:
I just came from a LARP where a whole group of people were wearing that patern. All of them were shamans. Twitchworty? Not to me.
*tries to imagine a blue LARP pattern Shaman set and drifts off to 40K...*

...!!!

*hurriedly slays 40K daemon*

Got a picture?

Quote:
There is no Keroko that doesn't wear black. The red hair may change (some anime don't have wild colors, in which case Keroko's hair color reverts to a more 'normal' color depending on the anime) but Keroko always wears black. :3
Cleric hair change often too, but grey lined with black or white seems standard issue like so.

Quote:
Enlighten me.
Its because only if the future is inevitably set/fixed to occur in a certain manner, can one travel into the past in the first place and do something that was going to happen.

See how even before Negi started going back in time, relative to the present, he already was timetraveling. This shows that the future is fixed, and all actions in the present will lead to this one inevitable future.

Which means all efforts to change the future will end in vain, because, like how the future returning to the past only ends up causing an event already accounted for in the future, the present's actions will have even less impact on that future.

20 Faces was taunting Kouya's efforts to pursue Chao's future Scriber, because it was inevitable. And raised the threat of creating a time paradox if he succeeds.

There's one loophole here that I figured out, but to reveal it now would be spoilerific.

Quote:
Negi and co encounter an amnesia suffering Keroko during the Kyoto arc. Monkey girl launches another attack, Chamo convinces Keroko and Negi to make a pactio, Negi promises to help Keroko with her memory, they fling some excuse together that Keroko is a late-ariving transfer student and Keroko becomes an inoficial class 2A student. When they get back, the headmaster informs them that he could find no sources of a person named Keroko Georashi ( which becomes not surprising in hindsight, concidering she wasn't even born on this world) and decides to make the 'fake' transfer temporarily official untill Keroko gets her memory back.
...NOT AS PLANNED.

*hastily makes adjustments*

Yes KeroChao is very unlikely. Now the problem is to resolve whether Kouya fits Keroko; she's a bit like Saber () and Kouya's a lot like Shiro () so I'll have to try really hard ().

And no, no Unlimited Blade Works. The most is his variation of Ki-Magic Synthesis that combines the 4 elements instead:

"I am the Son of the Wind and Rain."
"Earth is my Body, and Fire is my Blood."

...it goes further, but yeah.

Quote:
Trust me, you won't get rid of that. Ever.
... ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
That's her special show of affection. Just. For. You. :P

You should be grateful.

*RUNZ*

Quote:
I see...>.>
<.<

Quote:
<____________<
>_____________>

Quote:
@_@

*removes stethoscope and stabs back with periscope.* >:3
@_@

*removes periscope and stabs back with a microscope.* >>:3

Quote:
I didn't imply anything...

Or maybe I did.

*RUNZ FROM LIGHT AND DARKNESS rabu-rabu BREAKER!!!!!*
*watches Aaron disappear in a blast of blue and red*

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS SATASHI-NYAN!!! ()

Quote:
>.>
<.<
>.<

Taking a leaf from your book, may the Light bless your soul after you get blasted...
KHRACK FOR THE KHRACK GOD!!!

Quote:
*/me stabs Kha with a bowling ball*

:3 :3 :3
*cross-stabs with a wrecking ball* :3 :3 :3

Quote:
A side all three of us have, Keroko-chan.

Remember...?

Hurt Nanoha = Face Keroko's Dark DragonBreath

Hurt Fate = Face Kha's Divine Zamber

Hurt Hayate = Face my 'Normal But No Less Painful' punishment.

Now that I've thought about it, You like to use Darkness, Kha likes using the Light. =3
So that means I get Normal? :3 Not that I'm complaining, though. I love my neutral magic and how to use it advantageously! >:3
Yes you Arcane Mage. >:3

Quote:
Yeah.:/
You'll find one eventually.:3
Please do. >:3

Quote:
Keroko: Ne, Cadia?

Cadia Zwei: Un!

Aaron: It's because you're special for her, Kha.
Omae wa...

Quote:
I seem to have a habbit of finishing profiles in the middle of the night. Oh well.

Spoiler for Keroko: Negima version:
How... unceremonious a landing. Almost as if Chao tripped her.

Pact: Certain Victory computes to hell and back again.

No complaints about her abilities, in fact, I can safely say she's...

Tohsaka Anna: "...the most powerful class of Ministra."

...like Asuna.

Many Khrack crystals fell when her story came up...

But from the story... I can feel the fire burning in mah brains! So many elements mesh together, just need to tweak a little here and there...!

*a Khrack explosion ensues as new crystals form in place of the old*