View Single Post
Old 2011-10-14, 07:49   Link #982
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@Episode 1: As a rather non-humorous person, I didn't discover much of the humor, but had to laugh at Sena's "Washboards shouldn't talk" chest-size comment . That being said, I found myself to agree a lot with Yozora's point of view or definition about friends and club joining at the beginning even though there are hardly if up to no school clubs like that (ie. not to this extend or degree) in Germany as you see in Japan. As for Sena and Yozora's quarrel, it's like the saying "Those who like each other, like to quarrel"

@Yozora: Her dark-ish voice fits her gloomy vibe when she's not happily chatting with "Tomo-chan".

@Sena: Uhm ... her appearance was for my taste too "childish" (excuse my lack of finding a more suitable term) for the supposed-to-be beauty #1 2nd year student in some situations. The small teeth you see when she talks on the upper mouth section for example or when she pressed against the window.

@Opening: This kind of music isn't really my taste and the fanservice? I'm a VN gamer, so this is not really a (major) selling point for me.

Overall, it was good enough so that I will watch ep. 2 at some time later, just not with highest priority or so.
Then again, I did not read the manga because I really dislike(d) the art style.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote