View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 01:56   Link #4830
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Guess I should have elaborated. Anyway, I agree that the manga sucks. I love this LN and even I couldn't quite deal with the manga. The art just blows and the story only loosely follows the source material.
The manga is worse than the anime. At the very least, the anime has the art to buff it up despite it's rubbish direction. The manga is just rubbish in every respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
@Darthfanta: I understand your point but Godou has only been a Campione for what half a year to a year. What he needs is to learn and accept.

The girls. As has been stated he is 15 if I remember right. He understands he likes the girls but he understands once he gaves his consent readily things are going to be out of control.

The sole fact he has been going trough so much battles in such short amount of time means a lot.
Mars....you really never understood me.....Like I said before,the whole affair has nothing to do with rather Godou is a campione or not. It's the rudiments of socialization that he couldn't achieve--the basics --even though Godou consistently calls himself a 'normal person'. It's simple politeness to reject or accept someone else's feelings definitively when you are asked. He's sixteen by the way, and like I said, this is an age where he is old enough to have a romantic relationship with a girl--he could have legally married one of the girls if they had the consent of their guardians.As for the girls getting out of control, what made you think they haven't and would get worst already? They are already calling and acting as though they were genuinely his wives and concubines. Giving them official recognition wouldn't get worst than that.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-10-24 at 02:59.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote