View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 11:40   Link #40028
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Demi
If you mean nanomaterial, I use it, IT IS part of what made I.S. advanced, whether it's about the engineering or electronics.

If you're talking about 'magic' metal, no, I didn't.

@ Age
Uh... can, can you please not come with BANG BANG BANG + MIND SCREW like that?.

No offense, but please, just please, write in normal paragraph so I can read without getting a heart attack.
Ironically, those ideas are actually quite... sane and tame compared to what I used to have. I am cutting down the mind-screw stuff and just stick with common sense(I have an outlet for mind screw stuff). About typing out in paragraph, I did tried typing out everything in one whole paragraph but it did not work as well because I myself find it hard to read and check things. You see, while I am typing things out, I am actually checking the idea in my head, testing and rejecting really fucked-up ideas. The only reason why I am making them in bullet points is to make it easier for others and me to read, otherwise it would be one lump of mess. Ideas are disjointed because I am forcing myself to get stuff out rather than just repeatedly running the idea in my head.
Quote:
So they are far more advanced than IS....
Phallic symbol machines!