View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 02:46   Link #3410
webkid94
*Author

Quote:
Still I hope for the best. The show hasn't been all bad and I've seen worse Mecha (King Gainer and Gravion Zwei being the two biggies in my mind) and way, way worse Anime in general. Right now I don't even rate it as the pure worst Gundam so there is that at least.
Yeah I feel that AGE, even at it's lows, is still miles better than DESTINYYY *Ringo from Penguindrum voice*, and still better than that awful Gundam 00 movie. Sure it stumbles more often that it should but I have seen much worse from this franchise.

I've come to expect that there will be arcs that have little importance but still take up time (Fardain), I've come to expect a bunch of characters dying after only one episode, I've come to expect the obvious death flags and I've come to expect all of the other Gundam tropes by now. Woolf, Grodek, Yurin, Flit and Zeheart are all well developed characters in their own right. So far, I'm leaning on giving AGE a 6/10 which isn't really that bad, but not a good score either. Not bad, not good is the best short review I can give to this show.
webkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote