View Single Post
Old 2010-06-22, 16:33   Link #11426
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
Er, wasn't it clear after EP4 that "small golden land" referred to the safe-deposit boxes?
Well... since 07151129 was in the end song of episode 6 it might have a deeper meaning. Probably in combination with the seventh magic circle of the sun since it was written above it.

Nanjo and Maria both mention "talismans" when talking about magic circles.

Quote:
Maria: "It's a magic circle to borrow power from the sun... he who wears it as a talisman shall be able to break free from the bonds of any prison, and receive the power to gain freedom."
Quote:
Nanjo: "It could be a magic square..... the idea that a talisman can reside in a certain form of number play. I believe everyone has heard of the one where adding each of the numbers in each row leads to the same sum"
From the psalms quote though I think It might be a number game the verses or it might refer George himself for being released from "mental bonds" or possibly "financial freedom".

Quote:
Maria: "The word 'bonds' is not limited in it's interpretation to a physical object.. Therefore it does not only hold meaning for people locked up in actual jail. It can also refer to the release from mental bonds such as ties of obligation or inescapable fate."
Quote:
Maria: "Psalms chapter 116, verses 16 and 17. ..... I'll read it for you. 'The lord has freed me from my chains. I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the lord'. ......See?"
Um... I know that thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday of November so maybe there was a day in the 1980's where thanksgiving was on November 29th?
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote