View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 23:58   Link #852
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
As much as that would be nice, I am pretty sure that they would still kill off Lelouch, no matter what.

It would be interesting to see what happens though.
Then again, Lelouch could have died and inherited Charles' Code. However, the story went by too quickly for me to appreciate Code Geass R2. There is just too many things that I feel are missing, unlike Blue Gender or Cowboy Bebop. There aren't too many anime titles that has held my interest over the years. Although, there are a few that does. Code Geass was one of them because the First Season was geared at the mature latenight audience, which I enjoyed very much. Whereas, Season 2 was geared at a younger audience. The two sides don't add up, even it the ending is the same result.

We knew a little bit of C.C.'s past and how she got the Code from the Nun. In contrast, it was never explained on how V.V. got his Code, or what his real name was. Much less, his original geass powers. Who gave V.V. his geass, and how he managed to obtain his immortal code. Who was his mother that Charles had mentioned? How was the Geass Cult established? How did he meet C.C. x Marianne?

All of those elements were essential towards understanding the story of Geass. To me Code Geass was about C.C. and V.V., who represented the Code, while Charles, Marianne, and Lelouch represented the Geass. How did Marianne come to meeting up with C.C.and the original terms of their contract? Those questions were never answered in the Second Season.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2009-09-25 at 00:11.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote