Thread: Daa! Daa! Daa!
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-17, 03:06   Link #14
FeiFongWong

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

For all of you who are downloading Daa!Daa!Daa! episodes 25-36, the Got Woot page list 2 verisons of this download. One is [AonE]Daa_Daa_Daa_25-36, and th other is [AonE]_Daa_Daa_Daa_25-36. Notice that the first one listed has no lower dash between [AonE] and Daa one is like this [AonE]Daa the second is listed like this [AonE]_Daa. Well the second listed [AonE]_Daa is the one that is listed on the animesuki page, telling the number of seeds and leechers. Well the files inside the folders are EXACTLY THE SAME.

I seed for this series often so I wanted to check and downloaded both folders. Since the second verison is listed on animesuki it makes it easier for me to check when you guys need seeds. I only have the second verison completed, I only download the first verison to check the contents of the folder. I am seeding for the second verison as we speak. Anyways, you can just download the second verison of the file, then cut and paste all the files from the first folder to the second one and they will replace the ones that are newly downloaded, like an update. Then you just restart your download and it will resume from where you left off.

I don't remember if this works for basic BT client, well I use Azureus and everytime I download anything it allocates space for the file as though it were complete. I've done this before for other files so that I can seed series like Kanon on other sites where the renamed the files that I had.

Right now the first verison has 10 leachers no seed and the second verison has 6 leachers and me seeding.
FeiFongWong is offline   Reply With Quote