View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 02:18   Link #849
Slayerx

next chapter is Kana vs Lluvia...
should have seen this coming when they were moving around together... i mean, their basically being forced into the same position as everyone else did... question ofcourse being is how will it play out... will they fight until one wins? will it be a double KO? will they find a way out that others could not think of? or maybe someone will stop them from fighting

i can kinda see Mistgun knocking them both out to stop their fighting and then taking on fried... though i still do see things playing out with Ezra fighting loki followed by natsu and gazzille; so in that case Mistgun is either gonna need to choose to sit out the fight or be prevented from fighting on... coudl go either way... i could foresee that fried's barriers do not disappear when he is KO'd and as such Mistgun could wind up trapped after fried's defeat and unable to continue; though i could also see Mistgun doing his supportive thing and taking down the temple of thunder to give them unlimited time to deal with Luxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I just noticed that the numbers of female in fairy tail seems so few compared with man.

. . It might explained their exxagerated reaction when the females were turned to stone. .
heh, fairy tail is pretty plentiful when it comes to girls as compared to other guilds...

though really, aside from those with a personal attachment of somekind to the girls, the reaction would have been more or less the same for a bunch of guys... i mean, this isn't much different than the time they found D-roy, Jet and Levi beaten up by Gazzille... though this has a bit more impact since we actually had some characterization for those turned to stone and know well the relationship they have with certain fairy tail members... last time, we barely knew who levi, droy and jet were and know nothing about their relationships with the others; all in all, the personal impact of the two scenes was much different
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote