View Single Post
Old 2009-03-03, 15:33   Link #65
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
About Leerin letter I think that part of that letter we heared from ep1 where at the end Leerin was sitting and writing something... than she touched her lips with a finger and blushed.... (she loves Layfon so much ^^ and her kissing Layfons letter proofs that)

I hope that Nina wont start again her "I know life better than you" attitude.... she doesnt know anything about Layfons life besides what others says (and they mostly know about it from newspapers where reportres dont know the whole truth)

She might get angry at Layfon for what he done... like betraying pride and stuff for money.... if she doest that kind of attitude than I will start to hate her.... and I wish Leerin will come fast to Layfons side since he would need her more now ^^

Nina was living a rich life no food worry, no cloth worry or where to live.....she doesnt know Layfon's life....where he was living in orphanage that was going to be closed... and children were hungry......he simply sacraficed his pride to help his family (who throwed him away.... only Leerin stayed by his side the one and only closest and most important person), well goes we will have to hear the full anime story of what happened...... only money, or that blackmailing issue.... timewill show...

As for Layfon he should just kick Gorneos ass to show him his place.... weak shit cant be angry at Lafyon who could be the case for him not to become a HB like Savarius....since weak people cant become HB becose they want to....or Layfon could find a living dangerous bug and throw him to it and leave him alone.... give him a taste of Layfons life.... ^^ kill or die ^^

I wonder why and who is targeting Leerin.... is it becouse of Layfons betrayal and leaving the city (and someone has a grudge against him) or someone knows Leerins true identity and simply cant allow her to live..... I wonder if in novel it was mentioned...
About Nina's life: Her life was far from ideal, but she lived in a different world and she never have the chance to see the real face of the world(where Filth Monsters>Humans). She'll be angry(righteusly) to Layfon because he never told about that to her and she starts to question him about that...waiting for reasons from him when she learns about Layfon's past probably.
About Gorneo...he only knows what he heard about him, so His opinion about him the same as the common citisens of Grendan: A money-maniac hearthless scum.
About Leerin's letter: we hear bits from it at Ep 3 too...aso the contents of the letter was public somehow a long time ago.