View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 05:33   Link #117
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
He is not an anime Faldio if you ask that (meaning he is not perfect), he has his own issues and is not very good at showing emotions as well, but he is not as socially retarded as anime Welkin is and is not afraid of his feelings as well. He is not a bad-ass superhero - a simple young man a who does not like the wars but knows what he has to do and will do it. He knows what relationship is and can read between the lines (though can struggle because of his irks).

Basically game Welkin is an adult with some issues and some irks, but he can deal it situation like adult should (he does not run away from things) - anime Welkin is a mental infantile living out his school-life drama in the war-field and running away like an emo lead he is.

I think it is more interesting to watch troubled adult rather than whiny teenager, as it gives character more depth, than just being generic emo.

And I am not name calling - I am just stating a fact - Welkin is a social retard.

The only times when I was name calling was when caled him an irritated puddle of piss and when called Faldio shit-haired pervert. I don't mean a retard as a name calling, I am just tryig to express a particular incapability of a character and 'retard' does describe it the best.