View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 05:13   Link #11902
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by delita-umw- View Post
Maybe Krauss delays for longer than 10 minutes under the pretense of waiting for Kinzo in order to help with preparations with some plot going on in the background? Cause this 4 hour long dinner has the convenient side effect of freeing up many of the servants to do suspicious stuff without the possibility of getting caught. Afterall, all the Ushiromiya's are essentially trapped in the dining room for the entirety of the meal. As to what those actions could be, I have no clue.
Incidentally, during the dinner, at least for part of it, the dining hall contains the majority of the island population -- all the living Ushiromiyas are definitely there, Gohda oversees serving personally, Shannon and Kumasawa are doing the actual serving and apparently, Genji is also involved.

As far as I can see, only Kanon is never seen during dinner by pretty much anyone, so he has those four hours to do something fun.

In particular in Ep2, though, Shannon is supposedly serving the dinner in the VIP room to "Beatrice" during this time, and Kanon is still not seen during dinner as far as I remember.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote