Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 02:22   Link #7788
pir

Hello everyone, I am new on this forum. I read all ideas about Cruz, in the end i have my theory about power of Cruz. Why everyone forget about chapter 21? If you see situation in this chapter about testament stop before killing Teruyama and chapter 42 where Arca stop before killing Cruz they similar. I believe this show power of Cruz! What is it? Testament and Arca tries moved to kill target. And they can’t. Cruz have fragment that controls movement of objects. He can stop any object and accelerate motion an object. If object moves with too much velocity, that appears friction about atmosphere and object can burn. This did him similar with his sister. Cruz can burn anything! Plus another thing. How everyone I believe Cruz soon show his power. Maybe because one good person will use Eden Seed spear on him? But only bad writer give his hero super power without any foreshadowing. Imai Kami is not bad writer and did many foreshadowing: about clones, Setsuna try to kill Cruz. Maybe this is one? I reread chapter 21 and see two unknown persons, one have light hand. Maybe this is true saver of Cruz? Sorry for bad English.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-01-31 at 01:53.
pir is offline   Reply With Quote