View Single Post
Old 2006-11-14, 11:28   Link #38
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I really loved how sane lelouch was really portrayed.
He isn't a silly "god complex" idiot who tries to abuse his possibilities.
Nor he is the kind of idiot (suzaku), who believes in righteousness and peace etc etc.

this is the episode when we can finally cut the silly comparaison between him and Light from Death Note (the later is obviously smarter, but lacks of common humanism and have some complexs...)
i was especting some legacy of a "idiot avenger who would kill everything trhough his way". hell no, lelouch is indeed cunning and intelligent, but really smart and wise in his judgement (especially that he planned to destroy britannia even without Geass)

really one of the best character so far, in this anime season.

suzaku, however, is really shown as a standard idealist, though he didn't have a stupid line at the end like any cliche idealist character would have "let's save everyone!" (basically, he is admitting he doesn't know what to do, but will follow what is right to him)

the sad thing in this episode is euphemia, who is utterly too much like Lacus in GS... this is really the only character which i'm afraid of : if she has so much impact on suzaku, i hope sunrise won't turn the EuphemiaXsuzaku like a LacusXKira... this would be ridiculous...

oh yeah, of course : CC is bad ass... her looks and previous behaviour was not really forordaining who really she is. (poor lelouch )

can't wait the kitty mess of the EP6! ^^