View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 09:36   Link #29
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
I'm kinda wondering what'll happen with Smoker once he returns. I mean, with Vergo having a higher position of power, his word can easily be taken over Smoker's. So Smoker will actually need some actual evidence that Vergo is taking part in all this...

Pretty sure that's where Law comes in. He already told Smoker that Vergo losing his position would be to beneficial for him. And after all, since he also had a past with Doflamingo, he can easily back up Smoker with all kinds of inside info as proof of Vergo's treachery once they make the report to HQ. This basically boils down to what I said in a previous thread about how resolving the PH incident would help boost Law's rep as a shichibukai (you reading this, grey_1960? ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
This is pretty interesting though. Kidd is forming an alliance with some of his rival Supernova, and Law is forming 1 as well. I guess the 2 of them must be looking to take on 1 of the Emperors.... and the 2 are having a race to see who gets there first.

I still think it's more likely that all 5 crews will join forces in the end. I very much doubt that a measly 2 or 3 supernova crews would be enough to take down an emperor, especially when you consider that the marines had to exhaust just about ALL of their best soldiers just to hold off the Whitebeard pirates (a SINGLE emperor's crew)......

Last edited by marvelB; 2012-08-13 at 10:59.