View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 20:48   Link #50
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finally finished this game...

To put it simply... Out of all of the Tales games I've seen (watched/played), this definitely took its place as the best... Everything was just awesome... Characters were excellently done, music was great, plenty of animation, battles were addicting, system was interesting, story was touching (incredibly at times), extras were delicious, etc...
I guess the only complaint I could even have is that the ED didn't have CGs of the characters going about their lives after the final battle. Those type of ends are quite powerful... Even Vesperia, whose story was a mess near the end kind of made up for it with one. Innocence had such an ED, so I was hoping for one here too... Well, in a way, I was saved, because if the ED was that godly too, I'd have be unable to move for several hours...
The ED was still good though, with an intrumental of Eien no Ashita...

Grade Shop~, Grade Shop~... But I'll keep away for a while... Don't think I could take another round of this story for a while...

...orz...
The characters were all great... Kind of amusing that you could almost consider Beryl and Hisui the heroine/protagonist from their activities in the story.
Antagonists... were the antagonists... They weren't exactly the type you could really end up liking, but most of them had enough of a story to pity them, even that drill pervert (good job, voice actor ).
Silva (correct romanization?)-senpai... I wanted to see a CG art of his daughter...
And I wanted to see an anime artwork of Peridot and the other guy (sorry... romanization is a pain, so I'm just going with "other guy" here...)...
Heck, I wanted to see a pic of all of the characters that had a role... That couple during the Spirun of Fear, An ("Kunchait~" ), Aiora, etc...
To my surprise, I came to like Corandum... At first, she was just too annoying with her voice (Kaneda.......)... Treated by Creed that way...

Speaking of Creed, I can not help but wonder if they were aiming for it... This Creed was voiced by the same person who voiced Black Cat's Creed. Same name, personality (kind of), same voice...

Voice actors were plentiful and excellent... Noto (you-again), Kaiba's voice actor, etc...

Haa... Next is unfortunately (rather, fortunate?) for the Wii... After that, I hope it comes to the DS again... I don't think a 360Box Tales will be out soon again, either way...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote