View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 03:28   Link #82
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
This show is starting to become a generic harem. Very disappointing.
Just because this episode has no Senjougahara, other girls got lovey-dovey with Araragi and loli fanservice?

It's still pretty far from generic. IMO Araragi was with Kanbaru and he directly asked her about Senjougahara's birthday. Besides, Kanbaru acted that way because she tried to be cute like Senjougahara ordered her. He wanted Hanekawa to help finding books for him to study because he wanted to go to the same university as Senjougahara. Hanekawa also reminded him about how he should act with Senjougahara and Kanbaru. Well, her method of doing it could be misinterpreted though. I'm impressed that Araragi was so thoughtful about Senjougahara and everyone also supported them.

The dialogues are hilarious as usual.

"You're all grown up, so you won't feel dirty looking at my body, right?"

"Of course! Right, Kanbaru?"

"You're forgetting something, Araragi-senpai"

"In a situation like this, it's even ruder to tell a girl you're not interested in her body at all"

"I see. Let me correct myself. I feel a little bit dirty looking at your body" <--- I very hard.

What confused me was when Kanbaru said that she gave bloomers to Nadeko. Did she know her before? I guess not so was it a mistranslation or did the anime miss something?