Thread: Crunchyroll Neo Angelique Abyss S1 & S2
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-12, 00:26   Link #210
molitar

This series earned a damn 0 from me! HORRIBLE ending.. spending years in isolation praying??? What kind of HORROR is that to condemn anyone too! Just horrible.. The writer of this was a sick @*s!

I HATED this SHOW! Glad I skipped through Season 2 it started off bad and just kept getting worse.. they should of never did a Season 2 was better left as a Cliff Hanger than what they gave us. Holy Land? I would call it HELL! Isolation is HELL than add nothing but Praying to that.. UGG.. I think thinking of what she has to go through we have seen a glimpse of real HELL.

Gave the creator a horrible image.. making him a creator that wants to be worshipped so much that he make the girl suffer HELL literally for attention. I am going to condem you to hell by doing nothing but praying to me.. because I am a sick creator who wants to take everything from you.. friends, family, and companionship.. Than the stupid creator of that Anime had the gull to make it look like she is going to be happy in isolation.. the creator of the story is one sick demented @*s.

Last edited by molitar; 2010-07-12 at 00:45.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote