View Single Post
Old 2011-07-16, 03:15   Link #8219
mangaf_cksdotcom

haruto will never go overseas... there's no eba there... or eba might pull another stunt if he turns around.. (oh sh*t, i shouldn't write "if's" from now on, im so used of writing it that ive just done it out of reflex)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Asuka was more boring than Nanami, your typical quiet and gentle girl character in a ShoRom? I agree to disagree on this. It's only Seo's fault that Asuka's development was stopped once she got together with Hehruto. Instead of broadening their "relationship", what did Fail Kouji do? He introduced Shiori, who was reaaaally necessary, yeah right, instead of progressing the relationship between Heh und Asuka. And ~ he timeskipped their relationship without any kind of information of development. With that it was bound to end as it did.

If Seo tries to do more utterly BS-drama with Yuzuki, all that's left for me is to /facepalm and will sincerely remain with my biased opinion that Hiroshima-Yuzuki was the best of Yuzuki's "behaviors" except her current better look.
@Seo: If you are in dire need of drama, how about Yuzuki's family? I'm sure you can pull some unexplained wicked drama out of it.
Please stop criticizing Seo and just say "that was a good chapter, i wonder what will happen next", or some people might get butthurt...
"please don't talk bad about Eba and Haruto, they are the king and queen of righteousness... they will do anything for their love!!! other characters are just trash.." - president of "Eba<3Haruto 4ever Loyalist Movement"