View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 14:08   Link #23
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I also noticed this.... If somehow Johan dragged Reiji Maigo from Yuji.. then, Yuji will disappear??? if it's correct, then Johan will be the one who can deal instant kill and bring instant win to Flame Haze's side... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by etalocohc84 View Post
I think one of the reasons why Johan didn't wake up completely in season 2 was because he also needs the Reigi Maigo to survive (Johan is also a torch). Since he gave it back to Yuji, it might imply that Johan is planning to die himself. Maybe that is why Pheles didn't want to obey Johan's request.

If Johan had taken the Reigi Maigo, I think Yuji would disappear, but it would probably take a very long time since he has an enormous amount of existence since he merged with god.
Both Yuji and Johan are torches. So both can't continue to exist without the Reiji Maigo. If Johan would have taken the Reiji Maigo from Yuji, he wouldn't have disappeared right away. He'd grow weaker and people would start forgetting him bit by bit until his power of existence runs out.

Now that Johan seems to have left Yuji without taking the Reiji Maigo with him, I'm guessing Johan is indeed planning something that involves him dying. Pheles tried her best to ignore Johan's orders after all. Only a 'miracle' would make her do it.

Johan just told Yuji that you can't make your loved one unhappy though. So I guess they have some kind of plan. I don't think he'll just like disappear like that. That would make Pheles unhappy after all. Since Pheles gave Wilhelmina that apologetic look and told her 'I'm sorry' when they saw each other, I'm guessing that Pheles and Johan are going to do what they've planned for before disappearing (dying) together.

I wonder why though. I was under the impression that his PoE was being constantly refilled within the Reiji Maigo. Was Johan's existence slowly disappearing within the Reiji Maigo or something? But even then, just taking back the Reiji Maigo should have been a good option as well. He would have been able to live together with Pheles again.

Since he just gave Yuji a lecture about love, does this mean that he 'gave' the Reiji Maigo to Yuji for some reason? Maybe because he saw the love Yuji had for Shana? Or maybe because Yuji is truly aiming to for humans and tomogara to coexist? He was a human too when he fell in love with Pheles after all.

I wonder what they've got planned.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2012-02-18 at 14:52.