Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-21, 12:30   Link #280
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I had no idea that the cut scene we saw in episode with the 501st completely owning that Neuroi was the prelude to what we saw in episode 2. I kind of liked how everyone knows who the 501st are now. The way the capt called them legendary shows how much respect the regular military has for not only fusuo witches but for the Strike Witches in general. Putting them back together to counter this new threat was only natural.

I must say Mio was bad ass. Screw having a shield if you are agile and have the skills she has all you need in a trusty sword to defect the beams who needs a damn shield not her thats for sure. Even her fellow witches were impressed with her feats. They did say that they have never seen anyone deflect a beam or Neuroi in half before. But from my knowledge there is no other witch that uses a sword in battle to begin with.

Boob grabbing greeting after so long made me

loving the series all over again im hoping to see more new characters added to the mix.

I noticed during the battle scenes that their fighting tactic are much more polished than in the first season. Like supporting each other out of dive or providing support for launching missiles. Even their maneuvers were much more in tune with one another it was like each were as one.