Thread: Block Avatars
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-10, 11:30   Link #12
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Well, avatars and signatures are often related so it czn be expected tha if one is NSFW the would be as well...

I am not too sure what to think about this topic; I did ( and most likely will again) a fews times make and use avatars and signatures than some might considered as NSFW, so the subject is kind of concerning me. Nobody on his right mind would use NSFW sig/ava only to make problem/ piss off others
Well, it's been a long time since I've surfed Anime Suki from a work, school, or public library location, but I can see why those who currently do would be a little bit worried.

For private use, it's hardly significant at all - I can count on one hand the number of currently used AS avatars and sigs that I see on the board right now that I'd consider NSFW - but for public use, it is a bit of a risk.

Since it is such a small number, the ideal solution would be to empower each member to block individual avatars and sigs. Then those who enjoy using NSFW avatars and sigs can continue doing so without it causing any potential problems for other members.