View Single Post
Old 2007-12-12, 22:17   Link #92
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Well I liked how they did not get Asami involved with Sana.

Why? finally something with no love triangle. It's rare to see a romance series with no other person involved to fight for there affection. We knew who the one's who are paired up. It's alot more interesting to see this instead of a love trianlge since we can see more drama. What I mean is when there is a love trianlge it focuses it on that and not much else. But, when ther is none other problems arise. Like here with Nanaka with fire and Sana and his mysterious past.

Am I happy the way they revealed and did this? no and yes. It could have been done better. But still im glad.
Aoi is still there if they want to throw love triangle relationship at last moment. Everyone doesn't make Bentō for their relatives and Aoi blushes alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I was hoping for Aoi being the only one without a secret....
I was hoping for a peaceful ending, a concert, Nanaka's playing that piece again, simple bond of admiration & understanding between Asami and Syuri (since both of them are very similar) not Yuri. But then one has to realize that they are desperately trying to promote their product so they would go for a story that will get a lot of attention (even though it wasn't necessary).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
That's probably it.

Although I could see signs of such feelings, the animators weren't very good at protraying it.
I agree but perhaps they deliberately did it. Everything so far has been fairly pridictable but since it wasn't portrayed very well, many didn't expect the plots. Makes me think if script writer and animators aren't of same calibre (or even close) as scenario writer which made them drag down a very good scenario with them or it maybe because of budget. Rushing everything at last moment isn't helping either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
I was under the impression that the anime story was original content not to be in the game. [/SPOILER]
There are few very interesting things about Nanaka's nature that they haven't given out in game spoilers or anime.