View Single Post
Old 2011-06-01, 00:21   Link #386
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
It's characterisation that's spread over the first two volumes (and probably over the last two, but I haven't gotten to them yet) so I don't know if I can even summarise it properly, but let's see how it goes.

Spoiler for just in case (mini 1st movie spoiler too):
I'm of somewhat mixed feelings about this. On one hand I don't want to dismiss something's canonicity just because I want to stick to reading the characters the way I'd read them previously. On the other hand however I really feel that if something is that important it should be made clear in the main material itself, not left for other sources to bring to light.

All that being said, would you be willing to provide some details about what the book said about what this meant for Alto? Or did it actually say anything about the effects it had on him? Are we left to form our own conclusions completely or did it spell some things out?

Your own bit of speculation is interesting although I'm not sure I buy into it completely at this point. Even if it would be a good counter to use against the people who keep accusing Alto of being stupid or dense. :lol:
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote