View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 17:09   Link #17
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Oh, hey look, we got a glimpse of QUALITY! there for a few seconds.. amidst all those stills and poorly rendered BETA.. Ah, I guess it was worth it to see the railgun extirpate that wave/company of BETA. Man, that cloud of blood was really something..

Quality and production issues aside, it was a pretty good episode, and one that I quite enjoyed watching.

Cryska's and Inia's sudden change in their personalities on the battle field reeks of hypnosis or something akin to that. Well, that or they enjoy killing BETA so much that they actually smile whilst doing so. Either way, their performance with the Su-37 Terminator was awesome; I love how they cut up the BETA using that TSF's chainsaws..

Eh, I can't quite say that I'm sad to see Jacob get NOMM'D.. but I'm a little glad it stopped there. Just deserts, and all that. I doubt that'll stop them from being brats, though. I'd just feel bad for Latrova if she lost any more eishi. It certainly was nice to see her defrost by the end of this battle.

Mhm, the commander of the Chinese Bao Feng Flight is such a cutie; I hope this isn't the last we see of her..

And aww, Yui's so cute when she's blushing and/or crying..
I agree. It was awful in several scenes.

The worst part is the still images especially the one where the BETA were engaging the Zhuravliks. It felt like I was looking at A3 figures akin to the ones in TSFIA and other novels. It'd be great if the BD version will not be the same.
The scene with the Su-37UB Terminator was quite a spectacle sight indeed. It was neat to see the unit using its chainsaw blades to dispatch its foes. The sad part is that we didn't get to see Latrova and her Terminator fight the BETA at all.

Haha. I agree. The character is pretty cute. I wonder what her name is~ I'd love to see her again~

As for the conspiracy to sabotage the test involving the railgun, I really hope it's only about the arms race between nations.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-26 at 17:58.