View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 22:53   Link #20276
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Thor is more like a bro rather than Ally. I mean, he and Touma is communicating their friendship by fist already.
Although I'm wishing a much better bro-hood, let me just shout this out as a cheer for a moment: Bro bros so bro, bro bros broing bro bro'd the bro bro up.

That aside:

Quote:
“You fool!! They’re having a beauty contest at nearby Eiri High School!! With swimsuits and everything!! And they’re allowing outsiders take part, so there’s a rumor going around that Kumokawa-senpai will be taking part!!
What are the chances Kamachi will grant us this in NT6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
LOL at Ollerus and Touma I thought Touma was going to ignore him in the heat of the moment, but it seems he actually had time to think about it and decided the best course of action was to first ignore the guy that would talk on and on forever

Also, at least we now know that even that Kamijou-san also would like 2-3 love comedy scenes or even a fanservice moment
Hey, hasn't he been wishing for something like that from like almost over a dozen volumes ago ? He should already take a break for a bit and not care about people screwing things up, so far he has been caring too much about people who wreak havoc that he doesn't give himself a chance for girls to come and get him.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----