View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 04:08   Link #76
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I would think it highly fitting if ill, demonic Shun somehow came back and shredded the teaching staff apart into bloody chunks.....

Of course that won't happen. Because he would have more control than that *haiz*

Quote:
This is what pissed me off about saki this episode! her father was sticking his neck out for her, and all she could do was disrepect her parents like that, I mean FFS all the crap she went thorugh with the info dumping slug arc, the "disappearing" kids, her motthers' anguish, and all she can think about is rushing to find shun??? wtf, does she think she can take on all the top cantus users or something? does she think she's gonna take on the goblin army, the whatever cats, and the deadly lions and shit??? It's like she just wants to rush in and get killed, and her parents as well since her father put his neck out there for her (If I were him I wouldnt have said anything, and not fuel the fire.) shes supposed to be clever and shit so why does she act like the stupid red shirt character in a horror movie?!? grrr! and that whol she's 14 thing is not a good excuse, especially since women develop mentally faster than boys do, so really she should know better
Yeah, she wasn't thinking straight, but then again, any course of action at all would have led to possibly the same outcome anyway.

She was being watched. Her father cannot do anything; it's only a matter of time before she and her group were hunted down and summarily executed or something.

As for taking on the higher ups....No one she can gather or is on her side would be able to take them on in battle anyway. And at that point the only plausible faction who might aid her is Kiroumaru and his Giant Hornets. Approaching them is just foolish IMO given their unknown allegiance