Thread: Licensed Sankarea (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 09:31   Link #646
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Good thing not ALL girls are that way, though, otherwise this'd be a pretty boring world...

The most interesting part of the episode for me believe or not was how distant and unresponsive Ranko's father is... Don't understand why/how someone that blah ended up with someone with so much personality like Ranko's mother. The first conclusion I want to jump to is arranged marriage, but that's cliched. I'm probably reading into it too much. *shrugs*
Marriage...can do things to a man. Sure, it's entirely possible that it's an arranged marriage, or mom might have crushed the life and soul right out of him over the years. I've seen it happen in real life. Or, he may really be a distant and unresponsive guy from the beginning. I have a feeling we may find out something in future episodes.

As for me and my wife, we really do compliment each other. She's a bit of a hothead. I'm more calm and collected. I think I'm fairly funny. She doesn't get a lot of my jokes (our daughter laughs though). I like to go out and socialize. She doesn't want to meet anyone she doesn't have to. The list goes on. She really is the Yin to my Yang.

Endless "Married... with Children" Soul