View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 12:53   Link #110
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Well, treat me like Shirou then, because I don't know what it is.
It's up to Suzaku in the end. I'm no crystal ball reading wizard. All I know is what Suzaku is doing now and what he aims for.

I will not try to inject what does not exist as Suzaku's plan because it isn't concrete yet.

Quote:
And please make up your mind; is Suzaku trying to change Britannia by putting Schneizel in power, or is Suzaku trying to change Britannia by somehow miraculously make the Emperor a better person? You suggested both, yet they are mutually exclusive.

Unless you're an idiot, you know that Schneizel will become the Emperor one day if Lelouch loses his bid for world domination. Currying favor from both men will most certainly allow Suzaku a fair amount of influence in the incoming imperial succession.

Quote:
The "???" is the sticking point; there is no clear path for Suzaku to reach the goal you say he is going for. And yet he is killing people to get there.
Just like Lelouch is killing people to get to where he wants to be? Even if you say Lelouch is a genius, do you actually know what he'll do to resolve the chaos he'll cause and to become the "man who rules the world"?

No, then don't ask me that.

What we know is that both of them will walk their respective paths and that they have goals that they are aiming for. Leave them be for now.