View Single Post
Old 2014-02-20, 04:08   Link #81
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
A good episode of Build Fighters!

I thought the fight between the Star Build Strike and Sengoku Astray was decent. It's certainly not on the level of some of the best fights in Build Fighters, but I was entertained nonetheless. Sunrise is probably saving as much budget as they can so pivotal fights, such as the eventual fights with Aila and Kawaguchi, don't disappoint, so I can understand why not every fight on the show can be on the same, epic and awesome level. That said, I did quite enjoy the final fistfight between the two Gundams .

While I agree with the RG system being overused, at least it made the most sense for it to be used here since the SBS' other weapons would be completely useless against the Astray. I think the RG System, as a whole, is nifty, but I do wish the Star Build Strike's other features could get some more attention. I really miss seeing the wings, and the cannon's only ever been used once. At least the shield didn't get destroyed this time .

I just love how Caroline, by her logic, somehow believes she and Nils are dating because her father is sponsoring him. As for Nils, on the one hand he's managed to snag a girlfriend with barely any effort, but at the same time is stuck with her whether he likes it or not .

It was really cute seeing Fellini and Mihoshi together. I'm hoping for some more romantic moments between these two in the next episode .

Nice to see Aila watching the match to see how Reiji's doing, though I can only assume her slump at the end was because of the realization that she's going to have to fight him .

Enjoy the hug Ral, enjoy the hug .

All these awesome pairings/couples on this show does wonders for the romance fan in me .

While I feel Sei and Reiji still could've pulled off a win with or without the break, it definitely helped the pair even the odds against Nils. Poor Baker though. She's a competent villain, but she's stuck in the wrong type of Gundam show .

Can't wait to see the fight between Wing Gundam Fenice and the Quebeley Papillion. Fellini and his Gunpla have yet to disappoint, so I doubt this will be any exception, even if he does end up losing .

To be fair wouldn't be the first time where not every battle after the midpoint is the best not even the end series battle. In 00 pretty much every battle with Graham Aker was best. The Byarlant custom scene and the battle leading up to it and the Stark Jegan 1vs1 with Kshatriya was the best battles of the series. Flint when he became older and Asemu delivered the best battles in age especially in the ova based off him. Burning Gundam vs Master gundam is the best battle in G Gundam. So maybe none of the battles will be as good as the battle vs Felini we just have to accept this.

To people saying this episode was trying to save budget ya just no. There is budget saving then there is bad fight scene choreography and and plot ass pulls. Neils arms broke mainly just due to P.I.S forget about the glue and the battle inter mention P.I.S but his arm blew up with out any deposition it was just a case of no my attack really got threw because I am the main character you just didn't notice. This series was doing good at avoiding them earlier also it is a shame the last 3 episodes have been I am going to win for the sake of plot.

Last edited by BoyTitan; 2014-02-20 at 06:21.
BoyTitan is offline   Reply With Quote