View Single Post
Old 2008-09-17, 12:23   Link #413
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yes... because, you know, he really stood a chance against Albion.
Who is the better pilot though? Bismarck.

Speaking of Bismarck and Suzaku convos...

Suzaku-"I surpassed Knight of One! I am Knight of Zero!"
Bismarck-"Such a prideless name!"
And he was stupid enough to try, or believe he could. As for the better pilot, well, not like you can make the comparison anymore considering we'll never get the opportunity to really know, since he's still dead in the end.

Pfft, doesn't matter because he's still standing in the end. Pride is useless when there is nothing to be proud of, like being beaten into the ground for example. In the end, its the victory and the result that will determine the future. You think a real knight who believed in chivalry and would request a duel with swords or something would be very admirable if some just chose to shoot him with a pistol instead? He'd look like an idiot more then anything else. Time to get with the times here already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
In that case, you should be rooting for Schneizel, not Lelouch. We know Damocles will bring world peace, even if the method is a little violent. On the other hand, we don't know jack about Zero Requiem.
The hell I will, because I know that the result is that Schneizel is really a jackass whereas Lelouch pretends to be a jackass. Plus, I know Lelouch is going to win anyway, if we stick with just results