Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 00:17   Link #25267
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Agreed.
I wish there was some type of harrassment law that could keep them away.
The Westboro assholes (I can't be nicer about them, sorry) have absolutely no respect for the community of NewTown.
Those people have suffered enough, their kids aren't even in the ground yet, and these bastards want to spew their hatred.
It makes me sick because I think the WestBoro cult does this for the publicity more than anything else.
They do do it for the publicity.

I think they really do consider them Christians (although they are so terrible at it, that they absolutely aren't Christians), but anyway, I think they identify as Christians and are pious (but aren't righteous or good and don't really know anything about 'Christ love'), and the point I'm getting at is...they bring so much suffering into the world, and I don't understand how they think they have God's favor. I really think they somehow believe things with them and God are good. They've got to be so delusional to think that God thinks they are good when they are causing anger, hatred, despair, and ugly emotions in people at funerals where they are mourning the loss of loved ones, and then also on top of that causing suffering by provoking people and then suing them and taking thousands of dollars from them.

They just aren't right in the head if they think they can do that every week for about two decades and then think the God of the Christian religion would somehow like them. The way they hate so many people, condemn so many people, the way they treat others, exploit others (suing those they provoke very much, and for thousands of dollars), the way they bring so much disharmony and suffering into the world...none of that pleases the Christian God. In fact, God hates all of that. That kind of stuff only pleases the lord of evil...the westboro church people don't align with Jesus and Yahweh, they align with the lord of evil. And it is pretty fair to say that when even the KKK thinks they are really bad.