View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 08:19   Link #2683
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
How'd Gary Johnson do anyway?
Several pages later, the question still stands. Don't you ever ask any such silly questions! This is a two party system, buddy. *grabs James by his slender waist and tugs firmly* Get back in line!

If anyone cares, Gary Johnson got less than 1% of the popular vote and he was predicting a Obama win few hours few the polls closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I honestly felt it was incredibly insincere. No emotion. McCain had much more emotion in his defeat.
Oh, I thought he showed emotion. We're talking about a guy who pretty much moved to the center in the middle of his first debate to give himself the chance to win. In the following days in the campaign trail it becomes clear how much he hates to lose. It hurt Romney big time and it showed in his concession speech. I was even pondering at one point that if he will start tearing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
So what was total?

I hear around 2 billion spent total. And Obama like 200 million more than Romney.

So be like 900 million Romney and 1.1 billion Obama.
2.6 billion dollars were spent all together. GOP super pac outspent DEM super pac by a margin of almost 3 to 1.