View Single Post
Old 2013-07-03, 18:32   Link #42
Ero-Senn1n

I still expect that Obito will somehow become a Narutard
So i don't think he will be killed in a battle, i mean not by the good guys. I don't know how we will get to that point, but with all the build up until now i would be disappointed if he just died in a big fight. Now he even met Minato, and the only one who's missing now is Rin. I wouldn't be surprised if for the next chapter Kishi went for the extreme: suddenly we are inside Obito's eternal tsukiyomi where Rin is his girlfriend, the Uchiha clan is alive in Konoha and Naruto is hokage as he promised to him, etc. An idyllic world that would slowly fall apart or Obito slowly realizes how empty this fake world is. Also Sasuke and Madara could have a major role in breaking the idyllic picture because their eyes should give them some level of immunity against the tsukiyomi (especially Sasuke since he has Itachi's eyes). For this dream world Kishi could also create some interesting artistic drawings, that would be fun. We know that the 10-tails that he is using is imperfect, that is an obvious sign that Obito's dream will have to fall apart when the 10-tails inside him breaks down. If he breaks down when his dream fails and cries or something like that i'm sure Naruto will be there to help him (at that point Madara should try to use him again, also the alliance along with Sasuke will try to kill him) and at that point Obito will be convereted by Naruto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote