View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 01:12   Link #1978
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsauz
Lol saying i don't get bjs is quite the pinnacle of refined! Please get over yourself, your shit team, your "dynasty". This notion that your somehow cultured and refined when you spit and slur your crasses personal attacks is quite the epitome of class. See at least I don't create false airs of culture because this is a football thread, I have no need to be pretentious, must feel great that you need to seem the smartest, greatest person in the room, your probably a shallow, empty person, trying to continue to live vicariously through "your" team because you life is worthless. How right am I so far? I'm pretty sure I'm dead on seriously, no one gives a shit about you, let alone your delusional fantasies of how you help your team become a dynasty, go play some Madden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editsauz
If you want to go nuclear with me I'll go toe to toe with you, but I'll jsut bring my A game, honestly I'm doing 5 different things while I type this I don't want to have to type perfectly for a forum, why would I need to, I don't use ecentric colors because I'm not a narcissistic egomaniac. But if you want me to go Ahab on your ass I don't mind.
I said "Dynasty" a couple of times in post game win trashtalking (When we beat Pitts I think), even in some preseason boasting...Now that's me on this thread as espoused by a vile and crude poster which whom I've reformed a bit....Now he's settling into his new role people, as a guy who's mild mannered and passive aswell, only throwing a few barbs of vulgarity to keep his fading image relevant (Well after he presses the edit-button relentlessly, trying to keep up and feint some form of wit)...Where was this a month ago? 2 months ago? It was all cuss words and ALL CAPS, it was all Nascar fan reedin' and writin', it was all Caveman club-throwing...Not now though huh? But like I said this is what I do, no thanks required...

Weather it's horse-shoes or atomic chemistry, anything worth doing is worth doing well...If I'm an internet sociopath why be a $hitty one? As you read these words and get more tempered at the fact there's no winning the internet against me, your responses will vary uncontrollably:
"Which angle should I hit him from? I already failed on the stats attempt should I just be passive?
He killed me when I said he knew nothing about playing sports what next?
Yeah, yeah I'll hit him with another cruel barb to keep up effect, but then what?
$hit my hemorrhoid neeeds ointment... "

Ya see bro, I'm like this all the time^^...So I lose no credibility talking to you the way I am (I've established more than enuff here)...People who know me know I'll chat it up with them sensibly with good arguments and poke them in the ribs with colorful barbs...Meanwhile I'm effortlessly defining who you are in this thread, and ya can't do a damn thing about it...Go nuclear? Pffft, that's reserved for someone who hasn't already won (Now he's gonna bring his "A" game guys, the game I've created for him^^)...Your next post will prove this, then you can quickly re-edit it...