View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 16:47   Link #39
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I actually thought Cassandra's form was very fitting. She was regarded as weird by her fellow claymores and Roxanne deemed her technique unorthodox and dirty. Now we have a form that is utterly reflective of her life and technique; strange, unorthodox, and coasting the ground. In truth, I think Cassandra's form is one of the more symbolic forms alongside Isley's twisted knight form and Jean's butterlfy form.

edit: It also gave a Gantz feeling to it.
And Priscilla with her Fallen Angel form and Rigardo being King of the Jungle

All the Awakened forms really are somehow symoblic of the characters, their traits, personality, techniques etc...

Hysteria though, with her praying mantis kind of thing...kind of strange - I pictured something overwhelming beautiful, dangerous and elegant; swan-like actually. A praying mantis though....what on earth is elegent, beautiful and dangerous about that weird-looking insect?

At least Swans and Praying Mantis' have something in common - They can fly. Perhaps not true flight like Priscilla since that is an extremely power/practical ability seemingly reserved for only the very very strongest...but, to some degree (perhaps like Anastasia), Hysteria I definitely believe will have at least some limited form of flight.